Ofsted visited us on 3rd – 4th February 2016 – here is what they had to say.
A paper copy can be obtained from the office on request.
- Walton on the Naze Primary School is officially a Good school with Outstanding features.
- Senior leaders provide effective leadership. They are continuously driving improvement in the quality of teaching and addressing weaknesses.
- Pupils’ behaviour is good; they are polite, and focus well in lessons and listen attentively. There are good relationships between adults and pupils.
- The school places a high priority on pupils’ welfare. Pupils feel safe in school and are confident that staff will deal with their concerns.
- Excellent provision in the early years ensures that children’s learning gets off to a rapid start. They are well prepared for Year 1.
- Governors are effective because they use a range of processes to ensure they know how well the school is doing. They challenge leaders to make sure that the school continues to improve.
School Performance Tables
Please click here to see Department for Education performance tables and information.
Compare Schools League Tables
Compare how primary schools across England performed here.
Ofsted Parent View
Parent View gives you the chance to give your views to Ofsted. Please click here to view Parent View.